When you’ve been stuck indoors for the entire Armageddon and you just lost your clothes in yet another dramatic round of strip-solitaire against yourself… embrace it!
Clothing should have been optional all along anyway. Go ahead, eat some udon naked! You know you want to!
Well, perhaps not… but check out this naked lady!
Wow. Thank YOU artist in residence. That is some good entertainment!
Our artist in residence was crouched over her sketchbook, muttering to herself when we managed to sneak a peek over her shoulder at the latest “masterpiece”.
If you squint, you can almost forget that she’s clearly a mutant!
Breakin’ hearts and rippin’ farts:
Kim wafted into the hair salon immediately blaming other people for what was clearly her own cheek flapper. Pete’s eyes were stinging; he would have to do this do with his eyes closed. Now nobody is looking her way when she plays a couple notes on the bum trumpet. Let ‘er rip Kim!
We were minding our own business the other night when a member of the New Wilderness made himself known…
On trying to document the newest weirdo of the wild, he did his best to sneak off to a spot he was sure would render him invisible to our inferior vision.
When he realized the gig was up he ran full tilt for the foothills…
We’re going to have to get a lot more serious about this New World Safari guys, because I’m beginning to worry…. what are these wee beasties eating??!
Posted on behalf of anonymous in Samsquantchewan.
- Remember you are not alone. Think positively, people in other provinces are stuck at home too.
- Remember when you signed up for Prime or Crave or Netflix your partner thought it was not worth all that money. Well now you can prove him/her wrong.
- Rememer all those times gas was so expensive you felt you really could not afford to drive your car. Well now you can probably buy the cheapest tank of gas in over a decade.
- Remember all the years you have struggled to file your personal income tax on time. This year you can procrastinate with no financial penalty.
- Remember all those small projects around the house you have never had time for. Well you definitely have some time now. Go ahead design, create, repair or reorganize.
Hope this helps you to think about the small joys of daily living.